How to Get Credit Payment Terms from Chinese Suppliers?

by Axton Global
sinosure chinese supplier
There are two significant reasons why you will require Chinese suppliers credit as an international importer. Not only might you face a lack of working capital, but you might also encounter a problem with the shipping period – namely, that it can potentially last up to two months. The typical payment terms for imports tend to include a 30% deposit, which is required before initiating production, and then the remaining 70% before shipping – (once the goods have been manufactured but are awaiting shipment).

Because your supplier will want to avoid taking credit risks, they will require payment before shipping. Credit risks are the possibility of losses from the perspective of Chinese suppliers, who, in some cases, don't have the expertise and tools to evaluate the importer's financial good standing. Therefore, they look to Sinosure to tackle this issue.
At Axton Global we make it effortless for importers to obtain deferred payment terms (of 90 to 180 days) from Chinese suppliers via Sinosure. From getting a Sinosure credit limit, to increasing or transferring your established credit limit, our company will improve your cash flow. Explore our expert services, get the key facts on our homepage, or book a consultation.
What is Sinosure?
Sinosure was set up in 2001 as a result of the Export Credit Insurance Department and the China Export and Import Bank merge. It is a Chinese credit insurance corporation that is state-owned and insures Chinese suppliers against credit risks.
What are the benefits of Sinosure?
With the support of Sinosure, suppliers can trade with 90, 120, and 160-day credit terms, and importers can benefit from deferrals that are granted due to the Sinosure guarantee. This strengthens international trade and increases the trading relationships between the 260,000 Chinese suppliers who are part of the Sinosure network and their international importer partners.
How to Work with Sinosure Insurance
Discover the main steps to take in order to pay for imported goods 90 days after shipment.
What is a Sinosure credit limit?
To gain a Chinese supplier's credit, a Sinosure credit limit is required. A Sinosure credit limit refers to the maximum number of loans granted to your company by Chinese suppliers. You can obtain a Sinosure credit limit by passing a credit investigation (typically lasting 21 days), after which Sinosure will put the credit limit in place for your business. The Chinese supplier's credit limit can be used to make purchases from Chinese suppliers using deferred payment.
Which factors determine approval for Chinese supplier's credit?
To gain approval for Chinese supplier's credit, there are a few main factors that will be assessed. Some of these factors include:

• The turnover of your company
• Your company's credit history, and
• Whether you have made regular payments to suppliers in prior transactions

With our expert consulting services, obtaining a Sinosure credit limit is free of complications. We ensure your company gets approved for Chinese supplier's credit and help you navigate the steps involved with making an application. Explore Axton Global's provision of expertise and consulting services to obtain Chinese supplier's credit limits, smoothly and efficiently.

Does your company import products from China? Streamlining and enhancing trading terms with your supplier is more than possible with the Sinosure credit insurance tool. It will take your business to the next level and boost your trading terms, significantly. Explore your options with a consultation now.

We help importers from all over the world to improve their trading terms with Chinese suppliers and extend payments to the supplier for 90 to 120 days using the Sinosure credit insurance tool

We help companies to obtain a new Sinosure credit limit, increase existing credit and provide comprehensive consulting services regarding Sinosure credit insurance
Learn more
Our Services
Register your company with Sinosure to access trade credits from suppliers.
Obtain a new Sinosure credit limit for your company to negotiate deferred payments.
Expand your company's current Sinosure credit limit if you need to supply more goods.
Contact Us
Book a free online consultation with our specialist.
Axton Global is an international consulting company helping importers worldwide secure trade credit terms with Chinese suppliers.

We serve customers from 82 countries across 5 continents.
By clicking the Submit button, you agree to our Data Use Policy
Legal Information